Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global
We have been working with wegg since they became a nonprofit in 2015. Under our art direction, the new logo launched in January of 2018 and we are in the final stages of launching their new outreach website.
Beyond design and project management, we are also the organization’s technology touch point. We help wegg meet their mission of educating women business owners by organizing and running their monthly webinars. Together we’ve completed over 30 live educational webinars.
Blue Canvas Founder, Laura Fairman, has served on the wegg board since June of 2015.
Meet wegg®’s Design and Technology Lead, Laura Fairman
Published November 26, 2018
Here's how we are helping wegg reach their base and their donors
- Art direction and design management
- Event design support
- E-newsletter, donation, and ticket sales integration
- Webinar platform technology expert and moderator
- Art direction and project management for new website (launch coming soon)
- Identity set: Business cards, letterhead, notecards
- Catchafire organization liaison and project manager
- Social media visual brand identity management: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- E-mail set-up and support
Samples of brand cohesiveness
Considering a print or digital project?
Let's begin a conversation.